We applied all means possible to comply with the recent regulations appointed by European Union — General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Below we gather all the information regarding the information we collect, ways and reasons why we do so, as well as Our cookies policy.
Shall you have any questions, please reach to us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
We collect and process information only on your request, on the legal basis of your consent via following points of touch:
1.Contact form for support
2.Request to access Demo version
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current plugins and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Site as described in this Policy or on our Site. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our services or plugins, Site and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, plugins and services;
- Provide and deliver plugins and services you request;
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments and inquiries;
- Invite you to participate in customer research;
- Create and manage online accounts you establish;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Catchers and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
Our Websites use various tracking methods, such as cookies, retargeting tags, web beacons and other technologies to receive information that may include personal data from your browser (such as IP-address, unique cookie identifier; device type; domain, browser type and language, operating system and system settings; country and time zone; previously visited web pages; information about your interaction with our Website; and access times and referring URLs).
The advertising and analytical tools provided by our third-party partners do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, address or telephone number and cannot link usage data with your personal information.
Third parties may also collect information via our Website through their cookies, plug-ins, and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser, and the processing of this data is subject to their privacy policies.
Third-Parties cookies that can be enabled to use on our Websites: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LiveChat, Yandex.Metrica, Paddle, Vimeo, YouTube.
Some of the cookies might be placed only if you use specific features or select particular preferences.
How to manage cookies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies.
If you set your browser to reject cookies, some functionality of our Websites will be unavailable.
For more information about the cookies, please refer to the help pages for each browser.
Information provided to our users
We may display the following information to logged-in users according to their access level: first name, user email, product name, purchase date and license showing user usage of software.
Catchers processes Personal Data in Russian Federation. Data stored and processed by the Catchers may sometimes be moved between these zones via 3rd party service (in a secure manner). All countries or territories where Catchers processes data ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of said data.
Catchers takes the protection of customer data extremely seriously. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data.
Sharing of Personal Information
Information We Share We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the European Union Directive and/or Regulation on Data Protection or other applicable legilsation, or enter into a written agreement with Catchers requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such Principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that Catchers will endeavour to notify you if Catchers has received a lawful request for your information);
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person.
Personal Information Security
Catchers takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the Catchers website and Catchers products with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
Your Information Choices and Changes
GDPR grants expanded rights for individuals in the European Union by allowing them the right to be forgotten and the right to request a copy of any personal data stored in the database.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Catchers by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Catchers account changes or our ongoing business relationship.
You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Catchers will respond within thirty (30) days to any request to delete your information. Individuals who have provided information to Catchers’s customers must send requests to change or delete such information to the particular Catchers customer.
Data Collected by our Users
As you use our Services, you may import into our platform Personal Information you have collected from your Subscribers or other individuals. We have no direct relationship with your Subscribers or any person other than you, and for that reason, you are responsible for making sure you have the appropriate permission for us to collect and process information about those individuals.
If you are a Subscriber and no longer want to be contacted by one of our Members, please unsubscribe directly from that Member’s newsletter or contact the Member directly to update or delete your data.
Changes to This Policy
Catchers may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Services after such changes have been published to our Services will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
Your acceptance of these Terms
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.