For the plugin to work, we need the following roles:
- client – any external incoming ticket
- support – the source from where mail is taken into the system
- helpdesk manager – the account from which replies are sent to clients
All roles have different mailboxes.
To see tickets in the system and in the mail, you need to configure incoming and outgoing mail.
1. Сheck what interval is specified
The interval must be different from “never”
2. Indicate e-mail address for auto-reply and notification
3. Save changes
4. Check configuration
If everything is ok, let’s go to the outgoing mail settings.
5. Indicate e-mail address for reply
6. Enter e-mail address to send the test letter
7. Save changes
8. Send test e-mail