Catchers Helpdesk has an opportunity to add any managers to support process. For example one of them is responsible for the first line support, second one for technical questions and so on. Lets look at the simple way to adding agents:
- Login to your WordPress admin area as an administrator
- Click on the Users
- To add a new agent, click on the New User button in the top page
- Create a new user and set role Helpdesk manager
- Specify the email address of the agent (for notifications)
- Add a profile picture for your agent, via the Gravatar.
- Then you change the ticket you can choose an agent
- You can assigne any managers for the first support line in plugin settings.
If you have any special case – please tell us and we brainstorm it.