Hi, everybody. It’s time to recognize the nearest future of Helpdesk services. All of you guys know about Zendesk, Help Scout and so on. But what if we miss something critical for customers. What is the next generation patterns of customer care? Who is build the next cool thing?
Last time we remembered favorite films and famous futurists and compared it with Catchers Helpdesk functionality. But now is the time to face current startups.
I spent last three days at Product Hunt, trying to catch those who combine new technology and new social behavior to develop customer support. Here is the list of new wave helpdesk services.
A modern, open-source Helpdesk alternative. Helpy Includes a full featured helpdesk, which keeps all your customer communications in one place, integrated with your email, and linked to your knowledge base. Here is a full list of current features:
- integrated email
- support journey shows how your team is doing
- assign discussions
- move messages from public to private
- mass update status
- open discussions on behalf of your customers
- detailed profile view of customers
What is really awesome – Helpy community discussions work just like support tickets, but any customer can answer, and interactions take place through the web. Your community forum is a place where customers can interact with each other, to share solutions, tips, and advice.Keep control and provide assistance. You don’t have to worry about things getting out of control; you still have complete control over the community discussions.
It is «Lego» in the embed tools world now. I am sure that it is must have for startups because it’s free, excellent and helpful.
You can easily create and manage surveys, live chats, contact forms, promo notifications, opt-in forms, follow and share widgets, all in one dashboard. It Works on any website: WordPress, Blogger, Shopify, Tumblr, Squarespace, Joomla, Weebly, Bigcommerce.
It’s totally up to you to decide which option better suits your website design. You can choose to use native social media colors because these colors are strongly associated with the corresponding social media sites, so it can help your website visitors find the necessary Follow or Share buttons faster.
On the other hand, a custom color can be a better match to your website design and just suit its overall appearance better.
These guys have some fun with customer support process. Using a help desk shouldn’t mean losing that personal touch.
Collaborate on all your customer emails, social media posts, chats and calls together in one helpdesk.
All of your customer conversations in one place.
- Email. It takes less than three minutes to set up Groove as your new support inbox.
- Twitter & Facebook. See and respond to tweets and Facebook wall posts that mention your business.
- Live chat. Two-step integrations for leading chat providers like Clark and SnapEngage.
- Phone calls and SMS. Log detailed notes of phone conversations and texts to save as tickets.
Ok. Now you see changes. Traditional support by e-mail transform into a light and fun way, like chat or social post. People like use mobile and love flexible platform with secure settings. So just for your note, here are the top three trends in helpdesk field:
1. Experiment with your customer care tools. Measure your affords and be prepared make changes in your clients support strategy.
2. Think about customer behavior and see what channels they prefer to reach you.
3. Convert customer community into a powerful self-generated knowledge base. Active users can bring you helpful insights.